Black or Brown Nylon Guitar Strap with Accent Fabric Design
Design Your Strap! Each strap made by Whitaker Leather comes on your choice of heavy-duty, yet soft, saddle rig webbing. Complete with folkloric Retro Skull design by David Textiles, or the Southwestern version in Blue or Yellow!
Handmade in East Tennesse to order: Complete with leather ends made from locally sourced artisan leather that's doubled, sewn, and riveted for extra strength! Perfect for long nights on stage or a few quick strums and riffs before heading out the door - a show stopper either way!
Select When Ordering:
Color Webbing: Black or Brown
Fabric Design: Skulls, Blue South Western, or Yellow South Western
Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- Choose your Webbing Color: - Black or Brown
- 2" wide strap
- Fully adjustable from 34" to 60"
- Gorgeous Artisan Leather ends hand-cut every time
- Sewn using our vintage leather saddle making sewing machines
- Metal Hardware, and rivets
- Industrial Western Saddle and Tack Rivets - not hobby store craft rivets
- Use with Electric, Acoustic, and Bass Guitars
- Holes can be punched to size if requested
- Handmade with Quality and Care in the USA
- Your order will arrive in our signature rustic packaging ready for you to open and use or give as a gift!
@whitakerleatherIf you have any questions please contact us!
NOTE: We use real leather, not processed leather with a fake "leather" dimple pattern embossed on the surface. Color and texture may vary slightly and have natural markings, dings, bumps etc - because cows rub on trees, fences, and get bitten by bugs.