The Whitaker Leather Western Rifle Sling is a handmade Leather Rifle Sling suited for rifles, shotguns, and more. Fits 1-inch loops/swivels, adjustable to 41 inches. The style of sling is patterned off of wild west style leather reins and made from locally sourced East Tennessee leather - same as used in western saddles and tack, holsters, etc.
Please note that this item is MADE TO ORDER in our custom shop.
This Whitaker Leather hand-made product is custom made to order and could take upwards of 2-3 weeks for delivery but generally ships in 7-10 business days.
- Two Swivels - Black Oxidized finish
- Chicago Screws for securing.
- Leather tension loops on each end for slack.
- Heavy-duty nylon saddle pad thread stitching to help prevent stretching. All leather stretches.
- The top is dyed in you choice of three colors with the back side left natural.
- Edged to remove sharp edges.
- Rustic Brown
- Shoulder pad
- Ammo Loop Shoulder Pad. (SHOWN - Optional Accessory.)
- Butt Stock No Drill Holder
Pictures show a non-stitched version which is now a separate listing.
Every Whitaker Leather product is hand-cut and stitched to the highest standards of craftsmanship. Whitaker Leather uses veg-tanned American leather from a regional tannery. Leather is top grain which means that the fibers of the leather are tight and uniform with little or no marks on the finished side. The leather is dyed by hand and finished with a conditioner rub and then a sealer for water resistance.
MADE IN THE USA!