This listing is for a 6 to 7 pound lot of assorted cut leather pieces in varied colors as shown.
Basically, I stuff as many pieces as I can in a Medium USPS Flat Rate Box and to date that averages just over 6 or 7 pounds.
The pieces average in size - See Ruler Picture - Some smaller and some bigger. Every Order is Different of Course. One note - I switched to the taller USPS med box because it holds more - but shorter pieces. That really long piece in the picture would be two pieces.
These pieces would be perfect for assorted crafts and hobbies, day camp art projects, and more.
- Rough cut edges.
- Real leather cowhide, sourced in the USA at our nearby tannery and others.
- Natural and Drum Dyed.
- No dyes or coating added here at our shop.
- Colors vary, mostly browns, black, some natural as shown but majority will be variations of brown.
- Some have veins, nicks, scratches, etc, while most are clean.
- Medium to Heavy thickness ranging from 4/5 to 6/7 to 10/12 ounce.
- Natural will Take Dye - Drum Dyed Varies on Dying Ability.
- Perfect for tooling and stamping - note - Black pieces vary on tooling ability.
- No suede or upholstery type leather included.
NOTE: Shipping is for a medium flat rate box stuffed full!